Thursday, September 9, 2010

What Accent Colors Go With Gray Walls

JAJJAJAJ

I'm here again and I hope that We often . I have been abandoned because I had a holiday and that's to be party in my town has been a non-stop. If you want
view photos performance of our click on TRIBALIRIA or go to my facebook .

Well I will not go to rodeos and I now get down to business. I have already

winning lottery ................. BLUE MANUALIDARTE
Blue Congratulations I hope you like your prize.


I continue with the draw. "Remember also had a prize for whoever put my name lamb with pompon ? I have also as winner.

has cost me a lot choose work but I've already decided one and is for .......... Arantxa

of PONTE FELT bomboncilloooooooooooooo congratulations !!!!!!!!

The name has since Arantxa to dollyciosas been to .

Many thanks to all participants: for . I have fact often laugh with your comments largisimos how much I like and I liked huviese DOLLYCIOSA send you an every one of you but most of all is lack of time.

besazo A very strong wholeheartedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment