Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cheap Chicken Wings To Purchase In Bulk

Workshop kites in the IES Sixto Marco Elx PUMP

Ay ... ay son I'm the
dirty gusts knocked down all
kites lifted
Miguel Hernandez

On November 3, I sharing an afternoon with a group of students from IES Sixto Marco Elx (Alicante) . It was an afternoon in which I taught build kites, among other things, for example, how bad is the glue IMEDIA eat ... especially for language.

Here is the family photo with the result:


Although I could not accompany them, the 5th of November, were flying in Santa Pola, as you can see:


I have to thank Vicent Soler and technology teachers Sixto from Marcos, for the kindness with which I received, and of course the students enjoyed, I hope, building and flying the sky smiles, as they call the Chinese kites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment