Thursday, March 31, 2011

Full Tilt Play Chips For Sale

my small collection of dolls from the night

Well, I still have my highs daily, and now they're 3 of consecutive days, at last ..............

I want to teach one of my many things left that I had saved.

First is a porcelain doll she had, with his blond curls and a colorful dress, as if this is a little quite tuned.
you remove the hair, the makeup, I made a dress and became 's wrist Wednesday (family Adams). In his reconstruction stayed poor and take the halloween as dolls step hands, ran out his other leg .......... puff that bad luck, jajjajaja



This is a doll Gothic kings gift for me, a great friend that I love a lot. Look how sweet.




these kings
Another acquisition has been fantastic this wrist vampire that got me mad. also gift me one of my best friends ........ Ay as I know ...... take a look at the details.







Finally this autoregalé me me. Last year stowed in a fair young artisans and if not I will not leave me half pay because there , puff that remorse ........ as this voodoo doll buy it there and instruction sheet, but to do good ehh ......

besote A large and rest for a ...............

0 comments:

Post a Comment