Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Best Mid-priced Av Receivers

ME MY PRIZE ARRIVED !!!!!!!!

Hello friend @ s . The book just came and came with two packages. One more show and what the up front and the other was the draw for Sibi and May http://www.sibiymay.blogspot.com/ the blog.
When I opened my eyes did chirivitas .
Look, look things that .............
came a little note and a teddy I'll use to make earrings, to see how I go.
A pouch to store whatever you want, I is ideal for bag xq has velcro so and I can not lose anything.


monism A set of earrings, pendants and rings, we go outfit.

And the jewel in the crown, one of his girls sunbathing which I like both me and her hair purple and I like

do that you loved? Like me. When ye lend unto you .... Jejejjej : P

Thanks girls for so many little things that you have sent me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment