Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cosmos Designstar 2009

MANY GIFTS AND POINT OF SALE fiddle

Hello worse luck and pesiosos , jajajjaja . Finally it is Saturday and Tuesday ................... HOLIDAY FOR ME VOY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN . I felt that I was coming, but this seen it all arrives.

I wanted teach one of the clips that I have still to show you. Is this cameo kuki air flower but with pink and blue. What I like is the detail of the flower that is phenomenal. I have not wanted to trim any more for it is not too loaded.




also wanted you teach a best gift that has made me Lore of http://www.lore-chuches.blogspot.com/ , I explain. It made him an order has this girl because it has phenomenal prices because it gives pleasure to deal with it, everything becomes easy and learned it was my birthday and I said I was going to make a gift , whether that I have it here, these outstanding peazo they are precious precious. In the photo does not appreciate it but if you only saw in person .......... it's a fact, "they are precious? I will release in my vacation. : P



why I want to thank you and what better way than with a nice cuddle like her. Loreto
this cuddle for you and to share it with whoever you want. Thanks.






Finally I wanted to teach shop where I brought some of my snaps and you are in Merceria escaparate.Se called Angelita and is in the same street where I work whether it takes me near enough to buy Telitas , safety pins, buttons, felt it more everyday ... come to my Crafts .

little people

Well, I hope you pass a good weekend and that you mojéis much derriere.

besazo

0 comments:

Post a Comment