Friday, July 16, 2010

How Much Should A Topsy Turvy Cake Cost

NEW COLLECTION OF EXCHANGE WITH LORE-Chucho

Hello dolls, ayyyyyyyyyyy that God It's Friday ...... This week has made me eternal puff.
continue with the exchange. This has been very special and Veresies and why.
Loreto I've done a girl who until recently was a kinder surprise, lol and you have had your gift. A breast
been CONGRATULATIONS handsome, a beautiful girl named Sofia. You can visit her blog and see that face is prettier. Http://www.lore-chuches.blogspot.com/ and see the Frecia way he does. The jewelry is beautiful, made with great care and imagination.


I show what I've sent and what she has sent me.


I sent a cell phone for little Sofia.


kukis One of my red kangaroo and brown hair as she wanted. Kuki called lore.


A cameo kuki air .......


and kuki ........... tag that also liked it. Oh and green and blue pompon simple but resultón.


Now it all she sent me.

todoooooooooooooooooo estoooooooooooooooo


lot of gossip to get started in visuteria I am very excited.


more material, such as cord, safety pins, butterflies and to put under the balls d (is that still do not know the jargon visuteria, jajajja )..........



all these balls and ways ............


prints and felt happy to and estoyyyyyyyyyyyy ....... ..........

NOT COMPLETE THE THING HERE

I made an order for materials because it also has the raw material and has great prices.


some fimo, a mini churros and a cut fruit figures (figurines were also left in the interval, which incidentally I have asked more for international).
is that I'm starting in fimo churro ...... to see what I get, lol.
peazo Well this is the exchange I did with Loreto sure ......... I love it. I'm over the moon and I have made my awesome order to get started everything and put him more material. I can not wait to get me ...........
A kiss to all and thanks for putting up with me and read me but I can not help it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment