Monday, July 19, 2010

Bonefish Servers Earn



DATE CHANGE, GIVE YOU A FEW MORE DAYS UNTIL THE SEPTEMBER 7.


days I've been saying going to teach you the new collection was created and some already have seen the exchange and what better way to present them with a draw.

also
wanted to do the lottery because I reached the 10,000 visits puff, that to me is a record .....

The problem is that these sheep still have no name to if I need your help.


These sheep have many posivilidades because they have an automatic poderles to change the pompom ....
or if you prefer them alone in a necklace or brooch in any of our accessories.

A if there will be two winners:
One will be as always, do a drawing with all participants and the winner will win the prize. I say nothing because it is a surprise.
And another will be with your help. I need you to do them name has this collection and well more fun to do and step ye lay me a hand. The name that I like and it seems like more original will be one of the sheep with pompom included and one more thing.
The basis of the drawing are the usual:
-Put a comment on this entry.
-Tell me what you like most and what I can improve, four eyes see more than two, hehe.
-announcement in your blog for more people to sign up. If you have facebook and announce want better but this last is not mandatory. Become
-follower of my blog (this is also not required)
And finally put your blog, email and name (and if I can be where I like to know where are the people but not required)
Ayyyy
going to send me fry asparagus with so many things, but I find that I do of to , jejeje
can involve all countries least anonymous.
I do not think I forget anything, good luck and thanks for participating without vosotr @ s this would be a drag.



0 comments:

Post a Comment