Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nature Valley Mcdonalds Granola

DRAWING EXCHANGE WITH TROY

Hi @ s friend, what about the short week ? take advantage of the summer flies by, at least is what is happening to me my .......


I wanted to teach a inter I did last week with Marivi of http://troy-handmade.blogspot.com/


I
send you some things that asked me how my kuki air and a cameo kuki-air, but also send you one of my new pompom sheep with me so much love. Le put a lacico head and I am ready to go out to graze, jejeje. also sent him a Telitas and some gossip to use in your creations as clever does.




She sent me one of her earrings degraded so much that I like and leave me so freaked because those leaves that puts must be superdificiles ..............


This necklace so nice by the way I'm wearing ........


And this is what I like, a vampirooooooooooooooooooo , I put a lot and triumphs. A big had wanted to have one.



And last and taking advantage of the occasion this award my friend sent me Mercedes http://www.dondeestanmisperolitos.blogspot.com/ always so attentive.

I know what
sending a very special person that Saturday received an email which I catch him as a surprise to see if I'm stupid that I jumped the tears, really surprised me a lot .
was two headers for my blog, which as I said I could not make it I picked and has got me some to put them.
And this world is that it may seem cold because we are talking about a computer, you can find people as wonderful as Carmen of http://la-moiss.blogspot.com/
girl musisimas thanks.
also I send it to another very special girl that has us tod @ s loc @ s with your comments. Arantxa of http://pontefieltro.blogspot.com/
A kiss beautiful ..........
Well that's all for now ........... that you pass good week and I pegeis many dips.
AH, FOR SURE. X THIS SATURDAY NIGHT WE FESTIVAL BENEFIT FOR RED CROSS IN DE PERGOLA Manzanares (Ciudad Real) in case someone gets caught NEAR AND ARE ENCOURAGED.
besazo right and left,

0 comments:

Post a Comment